Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Grapevine Grapevine is offline

Default Email Attachment in Word 2003 Mail Merge

Hi. I have been trying to implement MVP Doug Robbins' technique for allowing
MS outlook (2003) to add attachments to email merges
(www://word.mvps.org/FAQs?MailMerge/MergeWithAttachments.htm). I have - I
think - followed every step. But no matter how many permutations I have tried
I have still not succeeded in sending a single email - let alone one with an
attachment (always says '0 messages sent' at the end of the process). Can
anyone suggest where I might be going wrong? Presumambly there are no errors
in the macro or in the preparation steps as it wd have given me a different
error message and not allowed me to go all the way through the process only
to tell me I had sent no messages?
--
Grapevine