Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I set up default line spacing in Word?

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm

"Anthony D. Law" wrote in message
Recently I started a new job and during the orientation it was pointed out
that when communicating via MS Word I am to use the following formatting:

* Font: Arial
* Point Size: 10 pt.
* Line Spacing: Exactly 13 pt.

What I did for the first two points was to set them up as defaults for any
new Word documents. However I was unable to find anything that would

allow
me to do the same for line spacing. Is it even possible? Thanks in

advance.

--
Anthony D. Law