Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
eob eob is offline

Default Word 2007 Ribbon

Is there any way to get back to the 2003 look & feel?
I've used Office products for 16 years & am lost without the 'normal' menus
- which I continue to use at work. I made the mistake of buying office 2007,
thinking it was an improvement as most other of the upgrades have been in the
past.
I am not graphically oriented so the pictures shown in the ribbon is
basically incomprehensible to me.
While I have many 2003 key combinations memorized, I don't have all of them
and I can't find where they are now - even after looking in the help files.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.