Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Border error message regarding pt size

The error message is referring not to the border weight but the "Distance
from text."

"Laura Kay" Laura wrote in message
I'm trying to format borders in a table and the error messge "The

measurement
must be between 1 pt and 31 pt" appears.

I've changed the pt size to 1 pt but it doesn't help. It's only in this

one
document. If I cut and paste to a new document the borders function works
fine. Unfortunately, it's a huge document and I can't copy the whole

thing
to a new document. Anyone have experience or a solution with this?