Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JohnH JohnH is offline

Default Word 2007 Address Block and Suppress Blank Lines

I have several difficulties with Word 2007 and Merging
The Address Block when merged prints in 1.5 line spacing I can't make it
print single space.
I can't map the fields correctly because we use Prefix Fname LName Suffix
BusinessTitle Company Addr1 Addr2 City State Zip fields in my data. The
mapping choices don't accompdate this many fields (at least I can't see any
way to map and get the address block to display progerly)
I can't find anywhere/way to suppress blank fields (addr2) if I build my own
address block manually in the document. I did see one post about using
VisualBasic but I'm an enduser not a programmer.

Thanks
John