Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Word 2007 Online Forms

The form should be a template. The users then open a new document (form)
from the template and fill it out. When they want another form, they open it
from the template again. That's what templates are for: you don't have to
unprotect and clear a used form to reuse it. If you create a Work Group
folder for the templates and then point each users' File Location, Workgroup
template setting to that folder, they will see all the templates in their
File | New dialog. Alternatively, they could have desktop shortcuts pointing
to the Workgroup templates (the default action of double-clicking a shortcut
to a template is to open a new document based on the template).

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Carl_B" wrote in message
I am creating a collection of forms to be filled in by technicians in a
small
call center. The forms will be stored in a SharePoint 2007 library.
I need a means to be able to have the techs clear the form after using it,
without unprotecting and using the Reset Fields commands in the Legacy
Forms
group of commands.
A macro possibly saved in Normal.dotm, and a button on the QAT seems a
possible solution, but I do not know how to do a macro to perform this
task
for several differently named forms.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.