Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Can I create a macro to crop a picture?

Hi Donna,

Here's a macro to crop a given amount of each side of a picture and then zoom in by the amount cropped.

Sub Demo()
Dim sngHeight, sngWidth, sngCrop As Single
sngCrop = 0.1
With Selection.InlineShapes(1)
sngHeight = .Height
sngWidth = .Width
With .PictureFormat
.CropLeft = sngWidth * sngCrop
.CropRight = sngWidth * sngCrop
.CropTop = sngHeight * sngCrop
.CropBottom = sngHeight * sngCrop
End With
.Height = .Height * 1 / (1 - sngCrop * 2)
.Width = .Width * 1 / (1 - sngCrop * 2)
End With
End Sub

As coded, the macro crops 10%. from each side. Change the sngCrop = 0.1 value to suit your requirements.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Donna" wrote in message ...
I routinely paste print screens into word. I then crop them so I can enlarge
to easily read. I would like to have a macro to eliminate several key
strokes.