Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default create my own TOC

OK, the Hyperlink style is applied to the entries by default (when the
TOC is hyperlinked that is). But I thought you were talking about the
headline *above* the TOC--the one that says "TOC Heading"? Apparently I
misunderstood your question.

What are you trying to change, exactly?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

On 2012-12-07 10:49, PatLee wrote:
On Thursday, December 6, 2012 7:41:51 AM UTC+8, Stefan Blom wrote:
After you have typed in an existing style name, the Modify button should be

active. Are you saying that this doesn't happen on your installation?

If you click inside the TOC heading, which style name is displayed in the Apply

Styles pane? Do you see the Modify button now?

--

Stefan Blom

Microsoft Word MVP

"PatLee" wrote in message

Stefan,

thanks for your advice, but in the APply Styples pane cannot find field to

update the heading, please advise in more detail or pls send the screen shot

to my gmail

Thanks so much.

Patrick

Stefan,
it shows "Hyperlink", when I click modify to over type it, the heading still cannot be modified.