Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default create my own TOC

I'm glad you got it sorted. Thank you for the follow-up.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"PatLee" wrote in message

On Tuesday, December 4, 2012 5:47:10 PM UTC+8, PatLee wrote:
dear all,

I'm using MS Office 2010. When using Word, I insert a TOC with 3 layers (by
using different header styles). After I choose the TOC by below steps, there
is a header description "Table of Content", how can I define one during the
modification?

1)select "reference"

2)select "Table of Content"

3)select "insert table of content"

4)I choose modify to change the fonts & add a border

5)click "ok"

6)the TOC inserted.

Please help and thanks in advance.

Stefan,
I modified the style and then use the standard TOC,it shows the heading.
Thanks for your help!