DeRoelO DeRoelO is offline
Junior Member

Question Saving and creating PDF at once

Hello,

I am looking for a VBA that saves my Word file like normal. But when saved to .docx i need a copy of that version in .pdf format. I need to get my versions in .pdf file thats why. Sadly I don't have any experience with creating macros.

For example:

I have a file called example.docx and use the macro to save it. Now it has to create a .pdf file in the same folder. I would like to have it called:

20171101_example01.pdf

Now when i save it again one day later, it should normaly save my .docx file like it always does. And create a .pdf file in the same folder called:

20171102_example02.pdf

If i would save it like 55 times i would have to get this:

20171102_example55.pdf

It would not have to delete the previous versions.
Did somebody wrote anything like this before? Or could anyone help me?

The result should look something like this:
Attached Images