Selma Fleck Selma Fleck is offline
Junior Member

Wink

Its better to pay for the original version rather than downloading the pirated copy of windows. Because I used to do this and I faced so much trouble. I can share the right details with you on how you can keep your device safe and secure with the use of orginal products. I have prepared a lot of online marketing blogs to help customers in need and I took help from https://translationreport.com/market...ation-services to translate my information to all the regions. This marketing translation is no doubt a plus point for my business and I am very content with their services.