Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
adman96 adman96 is offline

Default Word 2003 Document Print Output

Hi Jean-Guy

I don't think i described my problem properly, sorry about that.

I am trying to print out a document so that the print out could be stuck
onto a 5cm x 8cm playing card. I tried creating a page that was these
dimensions but even on font size 8 i am not having any luck. Imagine like a
top trumps card or Magic The Gathering (tm) game card.

Is this beyond the scope of my printer? (Epson stylus C20UX)

Thanks again

Adam

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote:

"adman96" wrote:

Hi All

Am currently at my wits end and i wondered if anyone could help.

I have a 1 page document that i want to print out as a 8cm long by 5.5cm
wide format, printed in a portrait setup and about the size of a playing
card. Altering the page setup cascades the document over several pages or
when i get close to a size, the print is tiny and unreadable.

Where am i going wrong? Any help would be wonderful.

Thank you for your time

Hum...
If, as you write: "when i get close to a size, the print is tiny and
unreadable", this simply means you have too much text for the size you want
to print... No?
You then need to print many 8cm X 5.5cm cards.

Or am I missing something from your explanation?