Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Duncan McC Duncan McC is offline

Default Auto Texts...

I got this curly question from a client that has a small LAN (18 users).
They run Office 2002 (XP), on XP Pro machines.

The "upgrade" referred to in the question was a RAM upgrade, and I don't
believe it is related, however I've posted the whole message as I
receieved it.

Could the normal.dot have got corrupted? Can I suggest she does a Save
As and overwrite the normal.dot (ie would this help fix any corruption)?

Cheers in advance - here is the user's question:

Since the last upgrade, my auto texts havn't been working as they used
to. The infomation is still under "Insert", Auto Texts" etc, however, I
used to put the code in and then press F3. This doesn't work anymore.
Is there some box that needs to be activated to fix this?

--
Duncan