Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
L.S.[_2_] L.S.[_2_] is offline

Default Track changes & printing

Using Word 2k.

On the Reviewing toolbar, there isn't a down arrow. Only accept change
button and reject change button.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
On the Reviewing toolbar, use the Accept Change and Reject Change buttons.
If you want to accept all at the same time, click the down arrow on the
Accept Change button and choose from the menu.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman