Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default using a macro so send an email

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/InterDev/SendMail.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Shazza wrote:
Hi I have created an electronic form that i want filed out online.
Once the form is completed, I would like it to be emailed directly
back to me. I have tried to create a macro that will open up the
email address bar and insert my address into it then send but the
macro wont run. When i get to the end of the form the address bar
just keeps opening up and waiting for someone to type in and email
address. Is there something i am missing here or is it just not
possible