Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Carrie[_2_] Carrie[_2_] is offline

Default clip art

Put in search "free clip art" and if you want something specific put that
in, too.
I have a folder set up in FAVORITES for links to this, but I usually just
put it in again, when I'm looking for something else.
Anything you like, or use or think you might use, save in a folder in your
computer.
I think there's a way of setting this up so it goes into the clip art
folder that comes with Word, etc but I'm not sure how. I just scroll to it
when I'm looking for something I can't find in the built in clip art.
Carrie

"melcam" wrote in message
how can i download clipart for free?

anybody there who could help me?