Jay Freedman

Hi Nate,

No, there isn't any such option. The closest is in Tools Customize
Options, where you can turn on and off the display of shortcuts within
tooltips on toolbars. This has no effect on menu items, though.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

NateCantab wrote:
Sorry, I should have been clearer. Is there a way to have menus show
the shortcuts for all options. I.e., I already have New (Ctrl+N),
but I also want to see stuff like Insert Footnote (Ctrl+Alt+F). I
can't find any option to turn these sorts of things on or off.

Thanks.

"NateCantab" wrote:

I want to see all the keyboard shortcuts available, rather than
having to dig into the customize dialog box and so forth. Any
possibility to do this?