4display

Default Where do I find saved word templates?

I saved a word 2003 template as half env.dot. It shows up when I do
File-New "On my computer...". However, I won't find it using Windows
Explorer or Search.

I am on XP SP2 and want other users to have access to templates I create.
Am I stuck with instructing them to use File-New "From existing document..."
in a defined dir rather than the usual? I don't even have a C:\Documents and
Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates dir, the default dir
to where I was directed to save a template.

Did something change and why?

Thanks in advance.