Capn

Default create a nonstandard mail merge form

I have a form I created in word that would print on a 4x6 note card. I have
fields in the card that are standard as far as city, state, county things
like that and some that are not. My question is how can I get those fields
to merge with the same fields in excel or a palm database. I need it for my
customers for business so I can print a 4x6 card with their info and order
history on it, each card being unique for each customer, I just don't want
to have to type in each contacts info, I have over 4000. Thanks for any
help.

Capt.