Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default MailMerge Help

Which version of Word? Is the window title "Confirm Data Source" ? If it is,
what options do you see listed? If not, what is the dialog title and what
exactly does the dialog box say?

If, for any reason, you checked Word Tools|Options|General|"Confirm
conversion at open" (in Word 2002/2003 - in Word 2007 there's a similar
option in "Office Button"|"Word Options", then the simplest place to start
is to go back and uncheck that item.

Peter Jamieson
"ChrisLouie" wrote in message
Hi,
I'm trying to do a mail merge for mailing labels. When I choose the excel
spreadsheet I get a window that pops up that says conversion is need. Can
anyone help me figure this out? I've never had a problem like this when
doing
a mail merge