Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Numbering in Word - Using Styles - Problems restarting numbering

Did you set up the multi-level numbering according to
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html, with all
the styles linked to levels of the same outline (multi-level) list?

"MissMinni" wrote in message
Hello-
I'm using styles to do multi-level numbering in a document. I created the
styles myself. Everything works fine, but in certain sections, the
numbering
continues from several sections before the one I'm in. How can I break
the
link? Using the simple "restart numbering" function doesn't work.
Sometimes
the bullet/numbering button is greyed out too. I've tried everything I
can
think of. Please help!
Thanks