Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
TomP TomP is offline

Default Error Message following SQL command?

I have mail merge documents created in Office 2002 XP. The database files
are all in MS Word and all are located on the network for everyone to use.
Ever since we got Office 2003 a new message appears when you open your
document.......

"Opening this document will run the following SQL command:

SELECT * FROM C:\Documents and Settings\username\file name

Data from your database will be placed in the document. Do you want to
continue?"

I have to select "yes" 2 times to bypass this message and work on the
document. There is nothing wrong with the mail merge. Only thing that is
annoying is you have to click "yes" twice to continue. Is there a way to
remove the warning messages?

Thank you,

Tom