Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JimB JimB is offline

Default Row height problem

I'm trying to make a table to match a sheet of precut labels. they are 1"
wide and 2" high and there are 40 on a sheet. I haven't found a template for
them on the web. My table works quite well except that, when printed, the
height of each row increases a little as you go down the sheet. This results
in the last row being out of sync with the labels by about 1/8". I have the
row height set for 2" exactly, but this dosen't seem to do the job.
I would appreciate any suggestions or, if some one can point me to a
tempelate by Avery or others, that would be great.
Thanks, Jim Birke