Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Default The method I suggest is quite simple and effective

Egghead alert: Confusing the world by changing the subject line.

Maddy Maddocks wrote in message
: Thanks for your comments however, the method you describe seems to be for
borders.
: It isn't a border that appears within the document it's a weird file
corruption that contaminates the text even when parts of it or all of it are
cut and pasted into a new document.
:
: The method I suggest is actually quite simple and extremely effective.;O)
:
:
:
: Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
:
: The method you describe is quite unnecessary.
: 12-Apr-10
:
: The method you describe is quite unnecessary. Just selecting the paragraph
: below which the border appears and pressing Ctrl+Q will remove the border
: from that paragraph. See
: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...tRidOfLine.htm. And you can
still
: use asterisks as scene separators if you disable automatic borders.
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: http://word.mvps.org
:
: Maddy Maddocks wrote in message
:
:
:
: Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
: WPF Report Engine, Part 2
:
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ne-part-2.aspx