Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Virg Virg is offline

Default How do I creat a fillable form using Word 2003?

I believe it depends on the size of the field you have established. Is it in
a table? plain text in a document? Check text wrapping options in a table and
if it's regular text, you want to limit the amount of text in replies or
create a frame for the reply?
--
Virg

"Janell" wrote:

The form that has been created does not allow the user to enter responses
WITHOUT the margins and the fields resetting. I want the areas for the
response to be locked. This form has to be in a Word document only.