Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Default Nudge Increments

You can also override the grid by holding down the ALT key: this will allow
you to make changes (either smaller or larger) than the default grid. It
works for tab stops, positioning objects, etc. as well.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"B.W." (del xxx) wrote in message
Excellent, thank you

B.W.

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
From the drawing toolbar drawgrid set the grid size to something
smaller.

B.W. wrote:
I have a document created by someone else. They appear to have used
some Autoshape lines and I want to be able to nudge them in smaller
increments than I can now. Is there some option that I can change.

TIA

B.W.