Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Frank P Florida Frank P Florida is offline

Default Merge file printing problem

I have a 7 mb. word document(many graphics) that I am trying to personalize
by using a mail merge. I am prinint 135 unique documents by doing a mail
merge with excel. I am only merging in 2 small fields but it takes a
tremendously long time to do this job. When I started the merge the first
30-40 documents were created quickly then it slowed to a crawl and took a
couple of hours to finish the other 100. It appears it must be some kind of
memopry issue or something. Is there some way to set this up so that I don't
get bogged down beacuse my document is so large?

Thanks for any ideas.