Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Default why is template attaching .emz files?

Hi Cinster,

On .emz files:
http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=EMZ

It looks like the author of the template you downloaded decided to build in
something "funny" - this certainly is not standard behavior. I suggest you
remove it and search for another template that suits you.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

"Cinster" wrote:

I downloaded an e-newsletter template and when I send it out it is attaching
.emz files. Anyone help me figure out what these files are and why they are
being attached? At least one recipient clicked on this attachment and was
greeted by inappropriate words flashing on the screen!