Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sidd Sidd is offline

Default Upgrading from Office 2003 (student teacher edition) to Office 200

Hello,

Approximately what would be the cost of upgrading my Office 2003 (student
teacher edition) to Office 2007 Professional ?

Is it worthwile to switch over to 2007 professional yet ?

I have registered version of Office 2003, but ended up with problems...
Winword.exe never turns up in the list of recommended programs (I tried all
the possibilities provided as suggestions in this forum, but without luck). I
even re-installed office, but without luck on this front too..

Let me know.

Regards,.
Sidd