Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jacqui

Default REPEAT FIELD IN HEADER

This is similar to the previous post and I wonder if anyone can offer
any help. Our users fill out a letter template using text form
fields. The 'form' is not protected and they use the F11 key to move
thruogh the fields. I would like one the first field of the address
(name of recipient) to be repeated in the header which appears when/if
the letter goes to more than one page - so that the header on page 2
and subsquent contains the same name as in line 1 of the address. I
looked at other postings but the only thing mentioning headers is using
the styleref field and I don't really understand it!