Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF

Default How do i see pictures pasted on my word document

Also previous versions of the Intel GMA900/950 drivers caused the save
symptoms. The latest version of the Intel driver will resolve the problem
too.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
: What do you mean by 'all the time'. If you mean they randomly disappear
: whilst scrolling - This may be attributable to the graphics driver with
: recent ATI display adapters and the Intel® 82915G/82910GL Express Chipset
: Family causing particular problems. There are new drivers available from
the
: manufacturers that fix the problem.
:
: Make sure you are using the latest driver, then if the problem persists,
try
: reducing the display's hardware acceleration.
:
: If you mean they are only available when you are on-line, you have
inserted
: a link and not the picture. Press ALT+F9 to confirm. If you see a field,
: toggle back again and press CTRL+SHIFT+F9 to fix the content.
:
: --
:
: Graham Mayor - Word MVP
:
: My web site www.gmayor.com
: Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
:
:
: Parul wrote:
: How do i see pictures pasted on my word document, i have pasted some
: pictures from HTML and other places but i am not able to see them all
: the time, though same opens in my colleagues computer.
:
: