Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
WalterLeinert

Default jitter with table in document

Hi Suzanne,

we found a solution:

we changed the table properties; on tab "Row" we checked the checkbox
"Define Row" which was shown grey (i have a german office installation and
don't know the exact label texts for the english version).

Is this a known bug?

Thanks, Walter

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is the table allowed to auto resize?

"WalterLeinert" wrote in message
Hi,

we have a lot of word document templates (Office 2003 on Windoes XP) which
are used to generate e.g. mail documents. Most of the documents have a

header
part consisting of several word tables (name, address, department ...) to
implement the required layout. Several documents show strange behaviour

when
they are edited in print layout view: when i am typing character by

character
the whole document layout seems to "jitter". When i delete the table, the
remaining document seems to be ok.
Also in normal view there is no problem.

Does anyone know about this issue and has a solution/workaround for me?

Thanks, Walter