Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default default bullet indent 2007

Apply the built-in List Bullet style (which is defined with no left indent)
to text: Select the desired paragraphs, and then press Ctrl+Shift+S to
display the Apply Styles pane. Type "List Bullet," and then click Apply.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Hayley" wrote in message
Is it possible to set the default bullet to be left aligned rather than
indented. I can modify on the open document but when i close and open Word
again it has defaulted back. I have modified the normal.dotx styles but
with
the same problems. Please help this small item is driving the company
nuts.
--
Hayley