Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] Mister.Fred.Ma@gmail.com is offline

Default Multiple paragraph styles with same outline level

On Sep 20, 10:27 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Word documentation is intended primarily for the casual user. Refinements
such as this are discovered by trial and error or by reading the FAQ
articles produced by those who use it for more specialized purposes.
Alternatively, if you can lay your hands on the (actual printed) manual for
Word 2.0 or 6.0, you'll find that much of this was actually documented in
earlier versions. g

Sorry, I meant the online documentation. I didn't choose to buy Word
myself, I'm forced to use it. So no documentation. I believe that
I'm actually getting use to it....