Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can Word 2007 apply a zip code bar code to envelopes?

What part of it don't you understand? How to bookmark the text? How to
insert the field?

"aedcone" wrote in message
Yes, I really want to add the bar code to my envelopes... but since I am
coming from Word 2000, I have no clue what you mean by the folliowing:

"and insert a bookmark named ZIP to surround it. Position the cursor
where you want the barcode, press Ctrl+F9 to create a pair of field
markers,
and insert this field code inside them:

BARCODE ZIP \b

Press F9 to update the field."