Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default default save folder

In Word 2007, click the Office button, and then click Word Options. In the
Advanced category, click the File Locations button. Select "Documents," and
click Modify. Locate the desired folder, select it, and click OK. Click OK again
to close the File Locations dialog.

If you are using Word 2003, use File Locations tab of the Tools | Options dialog
box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"kraftsims" wrote in message
I have a system set up where I keep all my documents under on folder for
education. I am finding that everying I open or save is under that folder.

When using "save as" or "open", I have to click a bit before I even get to
the education folder.

Would be nice if I can set my open and save as options to default
automatically to my education folder. Is that possible?

Thanks