Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default default save folder

You can change the default starting folder for Word via Tools | Options |
File Locations, but that just determines the default folder when Word
starts. Once you have opened another folder, Word will default to that one
during the current Word session. I find it helpful to add frequently used
folders to the Places Bar.

http://word.mvps.org

"kraftsims" wrote in message
I have a system set up where I keep all my documents under on folder for
education. I am finding that everying I open or save is under that folder.

When using "save as" or "open", I have to click a bit before I even get to
the education folder.

Would be nice if I can set my open and save as options to default
automatically to my education folder. Is that possible?

Thanks