WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: In Word, how do I replace pages?

Steps to Replace Pages in Microsoft Word
  1. Open your Word document and go to the page you want to replace.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab in the top menu bar.
  3. From the "Insert" tab, click on the "Blank Page" option to add a new blank page to your document.
  4. Go to the page you want to replace with the new page you just added. Select all the content on that page by clicking and dragging your mouse over it.
  5. Once you have selected all the content on the page, press the "Delete" key on your keyboard to remove it.
  6. Now, go back to the new blank page you added earlier and select all the content on that page.
  7. Once you have selected all the content on the new page, press the "Copy" key on your keyboard (or right-click and select "Copy").
  8. Next, go to the page you want to replace with the new page and click at the beginning of the page.
  9. Press the "Paste" key on your keyboard (or right-click and select "Paste").
  10. The new page should now be in place of the old page.
  11. Repeat these steps to replace the other page in your document.

That's it! You have successfully replaced pages in your Microsoft Word document. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.