Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Word 2007 books

This website guides you to thesis issues--but it was largely compiled
pre-Word 2007. So it might give you a good sense of the basic approach
and some things you will run into, but the actual menu commands will
have changed. The general principles, however, of styles, templates,
cross-references, etc, should still apply, so it may be useful to browse.
http://daiya.mvps.org/bookword.htm

Joel Parker wrote:
I'm looking for a good book on Word 2007 that would help me learn how to
use it efficiently. I'm pretty comfortable with word processors (been
using them for a long time), and I'll be starting on a thesis pretty soon,
so I'm looking for something that will cover the long-document problem.

Any suggestions?

- Joel