Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jacsdad jacsdad is offline

Default Different footer Content

Using Microsoft Word 2007, I created an 11 page document with Footers. The
footer contains text [left justified] and Page X of Y [right justified]

I would like to change the footer text [but not the page numbers] beginning
on page 8 and continue for the remainer of the document, but i'm stumped.
I've tried section breaks but to no avail.

Is this possible and if so, any suggestions? All the tutorials I have
viewed describe how to change the page # formatting, so I need some help.

Thanks ahead of time...

--
jacsdad