Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Font cutting off

Did you go, as Bob suggested, to Format Paragraph and change your
Line Spacing from "Exactly nn" to either a larger Exactly value, or
else to "Single"?

On Oct 11, 5:26Â*pm, Graciegirl
wrote:
Sorry. Â*It's 2007 Word. Â*I had this problem before I can't remember how I
fixed it. Â*When I enlarge the font, it cuts it off on screen and print. Â*I
thought it had something to do with live preview? Â*I've tried to turn it off
and on and that's not solving it. Â*I also tried to change styles and that
isn't working either...
--
Gracie

"CyberTaz" wrote:
Without any more descriptive detail €¹ you don't even indicate what version
of Word €¹ this is just a guess, but one possibility is that the Line Spacing
is set to "Exactly..." a value too small to accommodate the font size.

If that doesn't prove to be the cause please paint a more vivid & complete
picture of the circumstances.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 10/11/09 2:47 PM, in article
, "Graciegirl"
wrote:

I am unable to adjust my font size as it cuts off. Â*I had this problem once
before and don't remember how I fixed it. Â*I believe it was turning something
on or off. Â*Does anyone know how I correct this?-