Daiya Mitchell

Oh, I hadn't even thought of Clipboard contents. Just tried to mess around
with recording a macro, but got nowhere. Messed around some more. Finally
looked in VB Help, turns out it's really simple. They even had an example.

ActiveDocument.PageSetup.SectionStart = wdSectionOddPage

Will convert all the section breaks to odd page section breaks. If the
original poster is still around, see here for what to do with that:

What do I do with macros sent to me by other newsgroup readers to help me
out?
I don't know how to install them and put them to use
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/CreateAMacro.htm

On 1/30/05 9:45 PM, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You would think you would be able to do it with Find and Replace. You can
search for section breaks (^b) and you can replace with the Clipboard
contents (^c). So if you convert one section break to an Odd Page one,
select it and Copy, then use ^c in the "Replace with" box, you'd think that
might work. Unfortunately, I just tried it, and it doesn't.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/