Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod macropod is offline

Default Losing textbox on table

Hi Jack,

Could be a display driver problem. Have you tried scrolling up/down to an
area that doesn't show either the table or text box, then back again, after
moving the text box? Does that have any effect?

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Jack" wrote in message
. ..
I have a text box on a page that has a table. The text box is above the
table. When I drag the text box to place into a cell in the table, it
disappears. The strange thing is that when I drag it so part is off the
table and some is on it, all of the text box displays ok. However,

dragging
further in it disappears.
I am not sure what is happening. I have other text boxes that can be
dragged into other cells and they work ok. I have the layout set to "In
front of text"
Jack