Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Biddy Biddy is offline

Default Table column widths

I have a large table (multipage) with 6 columns. I created it by joining up
other (same column) tables. When I added some header bits from somewhere
else, my coulumn widths started changing - seemingly with minds of their own
[sigh, what's new?] - so that there's, say, 3 pages of this and that width
columns, then two pages of other widths. I keep trying highlighting the
vertical lines and dragging, and sometimes this works, but sometimes _other_
columns also change width. This is almost impossible to explain; I hope
someone out there has had a similar experience so they'll know what I'm on
about...!

Thanks