Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default How do you convert a Word 2007 document to '03 so others can read

1. Save your file as the older format.

2. Suggest the recipients download the Compatibility Pack so they don't have
the problem in the future.

(I would suggest you do the first but politely mention the second to them.
Unless the recipients have ancient computers or very few computer skills.)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Lily Lou" wrote in message
Word 2007 is newly installed and document sent by email but others
receiving
2007 document in attachment say they can't even open docx files to read
it.
How can I change this document so it's readable to the receiver?
Thanks.