Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How can teh animata characters be

Perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but I had the impression that "feh" is
not just an expression of disgust but also a sort of imprecation (or
deprecation?), like warding off a vampire with a cross or garlic.

"aalaan" wrote in message
Thanks Jay. I'd never heard of it. Can say quite confidently that it's not
in general use in Australia, even in Bondi...

I suppose the nearest equivalent would be 'Yuck' or even 'Tut', but I have
to admit that "'Feh' is somehow very apt.

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/feh

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:27:11 +1000, "aalaan"
wrote:

Of course. But 'Feh'?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
No, he/she is asking about the Office Assistant. Feh!

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"aalaan" wrote in message
So is he/she to get no answer from the gurus? I think the OP is

asking
about
animation. I'm quite animated about this...

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
Okay, THAT'S funny! Thanks for the chuckle even if the genie who
called
us
lovely people doesn't think so.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
They are stored in Hell as they are the work of the devil himself.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Genie Magic" wrote in
message
Hello lovely people
In word, where are anime helpers stored in my computer ?
How canthey move so much fun like that?

thanks