Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul Paul is offline

Default How to search for (and select) paragraphs with certain formatparameters

Will do. Thanks again.

On May 4, 12:25*am, "Graham Mayor" wrote:
Seehttp://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm

The posted macro will work with multi-level bulleted (and numbered) lists

"Paul" wrote:
Suzanne, Stefan, Graham,

Thanks for your indepth replies...I wasn't expecting to experiment
with VBA, which always takes a while for me to get oriented in, being
not a VBA programmer. *I will need to follow up when I have a window
of breathing room (I ploughed through the multilevel bullets and
manually turned them into different-level headings). *This is
something that I expect to do more than once, so I *have no doubt that
I will be following up with the coding examples at some point.