Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sue C Sue C is offline

Default Mailmerge Labels - Line Spacing (2007)

I am producing labels by mail merging from Outlook Contacts. I have set each
label up with three fields - name, company and address.

The data merges fine, but the spacing within the different lines of the
address field appears differently to the line spacing between the different
fields. I presume this is because in Outlook the different address lines all
appear in one field, separated with a comma.

Is there a way of changing this appearance without having to manually edit
each sheet of labels?

Thanks.

Sue