jdb

Default Merge Multiple Records into One Document

Hello,

I am creating an end-of-year mailing to this year's donors for my nonprofit
group. The purpose of the mailing is to confirm their total giving for their
tax records.

I would like each donor to receive one letter, with the letter listing the
date, amount, pupose, etc. of their donation(s).

Here's my quandry: my data source is an excel file where each row is a
separate donation. Some donors have given multiple times over the year, I
want their letter to list all their donations (I could just send them a
separate letter for each donation, but that would be inefficient and not as
cool).

So, how do I set up the merge so that each donor gets only one letter, and
each letter lists all of that particular donor's contributions?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

--
Joe