Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Noelle Noelle is offline

Default How do I KEEP 1st page header&delete header on following pages?

Hello, I'm trying to create a word doc that has my info (address/ #/ email)
as a header on the INITAL PAGE ONLY...don't want that info repeated in a
header on any of the following pages. I've tried deleting the info directly
from the 2nd, 3rd page headers, but obviously this erases the initial page
header as well. This is driving me CRAZY, does anyone know how to keep the
header on just the first page, or is that not an option?
THANKS!